Who We Work With
Optimistic Anthropology works with individuals, organizations, and cross-sector collaborations that have a passion for making the world a better place for all people, a commitment to learning, and an openness to working differently than they have before. Learn more about our Clients & Collaborators.
how we work with clients & Collaborators
At Optimistic Anthropology, we seek to work with clients and collaborators to:
- Build an open, collaborative, productive, and fun working relationship;
- Create a clear and flexible project timeline and process for our work together that streamlines administration;
- Develop a customized strategy to advance your work;
- Grow your knowledge and know-how of culture, context, methodologies, and strategy; and
- Expand you, your organization, and/or your collaboration’s contributions to a more positive world.
We're at our best when...
Beyond doing work that focuses on positive social impact for all people, at the core of Optimistic Anthropology is our knowledge that we will do the best work for clients and with collaborators when an engagement allows us to:
- work with people who are passionate and committed to the work they're developing;
- learn something new, whether about an organization, industry, issue area, community, or geography.
When choosing opportunities and clients to engage with, we consider these aspects equally as important as fair compensation for our services. It's our Engagement Evaluation Triangle!